ЧАСТЬ 1. КОНТРОЛЬНЫЕ РАБОТЫ ДЛЯ СТУДЕНТОВ 1 КУРСА
КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ РАБОТА № 1
SARATOV STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
Saratov State Technical University is one of the largest technical universities in Russia. It was founded in 1930. Today SSTU is a unique educational and research complex including 89 chairs, 8 faculties, 12 educational-research centers and 3 institutes. More than 26 thousand students study here including international ones.
Information Technologies, Software Engineering and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering and Cultural Studies, Industrial and Civil Engineering, Architecture and Design, Power Engineering and Social Science, Chemical Engineering and Machines for Food Industry, Transport Engineering and Instrument-Making, Sewing Technology and Fashion Design are main direction of education and research in our university. SSTU is among leaders in innovation activities.
From the beginning of 1990 SSTU has been successfully participating in international activities. Many students and academic staff are involved in international training and mobility programs. SSTU participates in many international programs. SSTU has agreements with universities and companies of Great Britain, USA, Canada, France, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, India, Taiwan and others.
Cooperation with International computer training institutions allows combining higher educational standards of Russian Federation with professional IT standards. Graduates of International Educational Centre of SSTU could get double diplomas: diploma of higher education of Russian Federation and Higher APTECH Diploma in Software Engineering and Higher Diploma in Computer Graphics and Multi-Media.
Together with foreign partners our university organizes annual International Competition in Computer Graphics and Internet Technologies for Kids and Youth. It is called "Digital Wind".
Раздел 1. Чтение
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст письменно.
Задание 2. Найдите эквиваленты для данных слов.
Задание 3. Заполните пропуски подходящими словами.
1. SSTU … in many international programs.
2. Today SSTU is a … educational and research complex
3. SSTU was … in 1930.
4. More than 26 thousand students … here including international ones.
5. Our University has … with universities and companies of many countries.
Задание 4. Заполните пропуски словами из второй колонки, преобразовав их лексически и грамматически.
Задание 5. Составьте пять вопросов разных типов к тексту.
Раздел 2. Грамматика
Задание 1. Перепишите предложения, раскрывая скобки и ставя глаголы в необходимую временную форму Present Simple или Present Continuous.
1. Saratov State Technical University … (be) one of the largest technical universities in Russia.
2. At the moment students … (do) the practical work.
3. 26 thousand students … (study) here including international ones.
4. My friend … (go) to make a sketch today.
5. She … (want) to become an architect.
Задание 2. Вставьте необходимые предлоги.
1. Saratov State Technical University is one … the largest technical universities in Russia.
2. … the beginning of 1990 SSTU has been successfully participating in international activities.
3. SSTU has agreements … universities and companies of Great Britain, USA, Canada, France, Belgium, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, India, Taiwan and others.
4. There is much interesting … my profession.
5. I am looking … new ideas.
Задание 3. Преобразуйте данные слова в форму множественного числа.
University, complex, technology, study, child, graduate.
Раздел 3. Устная речь
Задание 1. Ответьте на вопросы (на английском языке).
1. What are the main directions of education and research in our university?
2. When was SSTU founded?
3. How many students do study here?
4. What is the “Digital Wind Competition”?
5. With which countries does the University have agreements?
Задание 2. Подготовьте сообщение на тему “Why I chose this University” (15-20 предложений).