Упр. 8. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число
МНОЖЕСТВЕННОЕ ЧИСЛО ИМЕНИ СУЩЕСТВИТЕЛЬНОГО
Образование множественного числа существительных
Упр. 1. Поставьте следующие существительные во множественное число (не забудьте, что перед множественным числом неопределенный артикль нужно опустить).
A table, a plate, a fox, a room, a lady, a knife, a chair, a bus, a Negro, a match, a way, a house, a family, a flag, a town, a wolf, a country, a lion, a park, a play.
Запомните форму множественного числа следующих существительных:
Запомните существительные, имеющие во множественном числе ту же форму, что и в единственном:
Упр. 2. Поставьте следующие существительные во множественное число (обратите внимание на артикли: неопределенный артикль во множественном числе опускается, определенный артикль сохраняется).
A star, a mountain, a tree, a shilling, a king, the waiter, the queen, a man, the man, a woman, the woman, an eye, a shelf, a box, the city, a boy, a goose, the watch, a mouse, a dress, a toy, the sheep, a tooth, a child, the ox, a deer, the life, a tomato.
Упр. 3. Поставьте следующие словосочетания во множественное число.
This tea-cup, this egg, that wall, that picture, this foot, that mountain, this lady, that window, this man, that match, this knife.
Упр. 4. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This is a star. 2. This is a boy. 3. This is a baby. 4. That is a plate. 5. That is a flower. 6. That is a bookshelf. 7. Is this a sofa? 8. Is this a bookcase? 9. Is this a man? 10. Is that a ball? 11. Is that a train? 12. Is that a plane? 13. Is the window open? 14. Is the door closed? 15. Is the boy near the window? 16. That is not a king. 17. That is not a queen. 18. That is not a bus. 19. This isn't a mountain. 20. That isn't a goose. 21. This isn't a mouse. 22. It is a sheep. 23. It is a cat. 24. It is not a girl. 25. It isn't a bag. 26. It isn't a tree. 27. It is not a bad egg. 28. It is a good egg. 29. Is that a flower? 30. Is that a boy?
Упр. 5. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This man is an engineer. 2. That woman is my sister. 3. This child is my son. 4. That goose is big. 5. This mouse is white. 6. This man is a doctor. 7. That woman is my cousin. She is a teacher 8. That girl is my niece. She is a pupil. 9. This girl has a blue sweater. 10. This boy has a good coat. 11. My uncle has a large flat. 12. There is a table in the room. 13. I have a good pen. My pen is in my pocket. 14. There is a flower in the vase. 15. This child's foot is sore.
Упр. 6. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This room is very large. 2. There is a match in the box. 3. Does this lady have a knife? 4. There is a man and a woman in the street. 5. This lady is that gentleman's wife. 6. This shoe is too large for my foot. 7. The child is sitting on a bench. 8. My tooth is white. 9. This key is made of steel. 10. A potato is a vegetable and a cherry is a fruit. 11. This is my friend's study.
Упр. 7. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. What is that child's name? 2. The cat caught a mouse. 3. There was a lady, a gentleman, a boy and a girl in the room. 4. In the farm-yard we could see an ox, a sheep, a cow and a goose. 5. Is this worker an Englishman or a German? – He is a Frenchman. 6. Why don't you eat this potato? 7. This strawberry is still green. 8. The withered leaf has fallen to the ground. 9. Can you see a bird in that tree? 10. Does your tooth still ache? 11. I held up my foot to the fire to warm it. 12. His child studies very well. 13. This man works at our office. 14. There is a new house in our street. 15. This story is very interesting. 16. I have hurt my foot. 17. The wolf has been shot. 18. He keeps his toy in a box. 19. Put this knife on that table.
Упр. 8. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This is my stocking. 2. He has a new suit. 3. This metal is very hard. 4. That ship is a Russian one. 5. I heard her voice. 6. His dog does not like bread. 7. The plate was on the table. 8. This town is very large. 9. I was talking to her at the tram stop yesterday. 10. Is that girl your sister? 11. I shall give you my book. 12. This story will be a good one. 13. Is this a good match? 14. The boy put his book on the desk. 15. She took off her hat. 16. That house is new. 17. The young man put his hand in his pocket. 18. Is this student coming with us, too? 19. The woman didn't say anything. 20. Does she speak English?